Pijio 1.3 Cold Brew Coffee Maker is one of kind
Our unique airtight design allows for fresher coffee coffee (up to 2 weeks of locked in freshness and a smoother sweeter taste. The Pijio Cold Brew Maker is features:
All parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe Make Your Own Cold Brew Coffee Step one: Add Coffee & Water
- 1 L Borosilicate Glass Pitcher (33 ounces)
- Erognomic Handle so you'll always have a tight grip
- Ultra Thick Siilicone Bumper to protect your pitcher and counters
- Large capacity Micro Filter Mesh Strainer
- Sealed Airtight Design for fresher coffee
Fill the glass pitcher 3/4 with water. Add 1 cup of medium to coarsely ground coffee to the filter. Then seal the filter by inserting it under the cap and place in the glass pitcher. Step 2: Brew & Wait
Place your pitcher in your refrigerator and wait 12-36 hours. The longer you leave your coffee in the refrigerator the stronger your cold brew coffee will be. Remove Filter when you've reached the desired coffee concentrate. Step three: Drink & Enjoy!
Add water or milk and your favorite sweetener to your coffee concentrate. Enjoy!